Imagine your top executive staff truly getting away from the everyday work environment, entering into a private “state park-like” setting on the crystal-clear Hiwassee River. Enjoy a fresh twist on your meetings inside a beautiful 5,600 square foot timber frame structure built from the ground up with your business needs in mind. Then, after having the satisfaction of completing your important task at hand that morning to then enjoy a catered in lunch on the patio overlooking the river. After lunch, being transported to and from one of five different high adventure companies located on the rivers and Forest of Southeast Tennessee to enjoy either:
- An Orvis-endorsed guided fly-fishing excursion on a drift boat fishing for rainbow, brown and brook trout on the Hiwassee River which is a top 100 USA trout stream
- Shooting sporting clays at one of the finest sporting clay ranges in the Southeast USA
- Paddling or floating as a group down the easy going Crystal Clear Hiwassee River (Tennessees first Scenic and Blueway designated river)
- Rafting down the challenging Ocoee River with one of the best outfitters on the Ocoee
- Flying in a glider piloted by a world class pilot over the Cherokee National Forest
- Riding in a historic train through to the top of the mountain loop and back into the valley
Let Hiwassee River Corporate Executive Events Staff customize your next meeting for something your executive team will remember!
We are conveniently located between Knoxville and Chattanooga and are very close to Athens and Cleveland. Our property is totally forested, very private and secluded, yet easy to find right off Highway 411 between Etowah and Benton, Tennessee.
We are also located right past the Mennonite farm. Hiwassee River Weddings and Events shoreline along with the beautiful Cherokee National Forest as a backdrop welcomes your employees to something they will remember